We are looking for LTE/5G Air interface and Call Processing Test engineer to join our Wireless network team. You will be a key contributor as a product validation engineer in a multi-functional team of R&D, Systems engineering, and product validation to introduce products to Wireless Carrier.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for development of product validation, feature validation, systems, and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing in a LAB Test Environment.
- Analyzing the product and feature requirements, converting them into system test cases and execution to ensure product meets customer spec.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Perform detailed analysis of 4G Wireless Protocols
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting the issues
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross-functional teams to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments.
- Good understanding on LTE concepts and work experience of at least 5+ years in LTE Testing in a LAB Environment.
- Experience with ongoing 3GPP Rel activities is beneficial
- Experience with system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge in 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture
- Experience with test tools including protocol analyzers, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree is EE/CS is required.
Work Location: Kansas City ,MO AND Reston, VA
Recommended Course for this Job Assignment